Empowering Change Together: Join Our Volunteer Force to Make a Lasting Difference in Lives.
Following are some of our volunteer program opportunities:
- Providing counseling services for our residents
- Offering services for residents for which you have specialized training (i.e., financial management, tutoring, job hunting techniques, interview skills and cosmetics)
- Facilitating Cognitive Behavior group sessions
- Providing child care services to children of women in the program
- Planning arts and crafts activities for children
- Supplying meals for our residents:
- Preparing meals at your site and dropping off at Casa Esperanza
- Preparing and cooking dinner at Casa Esperanza and dining with the residents
- Purchasing dinner from a restaurant and having it delivered to Casa Esperanza
- Planning and offering special activities for families, such as birthday parties, holiday parties, and other events.
- Providing mentoring services to the residents and their families
- Providing transportation services and/or event support
- Fundraising event organization and planning
- Assisting with social media, Casa Esperanza website and marketing
The Opportunities are Endless
Casa Esperanza Volunteers
Casa Esperanza community volunteers serve a vital role in furthering our mission to provide services to homeless women and children and in support of their transition to permanent housing and stable employment.
At Casa Esperanza, volunteers are an esteemed part of our community, working together with staff to break the cycle of homelessness and poverty one family at a time.
Please consider volunteering with us. If interested, contact Lauraine Cook 661-703-0925.
Donate Today or Get Involved